Saturday 4 August 2018

Stitched All Around - CI38


Hello lovelies! I'm just popping in quickly (working this weekend 😞) to share with you a card I have done for the Colour INKspiration Challenge. The colours for the challenge were.....

For more details on the challenge,
click the image above!

How yummy are those colours?! I had to use one of my new favourite stamp sets Stitched All Around with its coordinating Stitched Labels Framelits, those stitched die shapes are to die for and I love the sentiment I have used on my card.....



  • Stamps - Stitched All Around
  • Dies - Stitched Labels Framelits & Delicate Lace Edgelits
  • Cardstock - Powder Pink, Grey Granite, Berry Burst, Whisper White & Basic Black
  • Embellishments - Berry Burst Metallic-Edge Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Basic Jewels
  • Other - Black Stampin' Emboss Powder
Some inside love!

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my blog!

Inky hugs,
Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment