Sunday 5 August 2018

CTC190 - Artistic Expressions


It's CASEing the Catty time! Every week a group of Stampin' Up Demonstrators love to take inspiration from the gorgeous Stampin' Up! Catalogues (Catties) and CASE (Copy & Selectively Edit or Share Everything) and then share their creations with you via a blog hop. I LOVE CASEing the Catty, it makes coming up with designs so easy to do as there in the catalogue are amazing ideas that you can use as a jumping off point! Each week we CASE a different section of the catty, this week we are taking inspiration from......


At our last OnStage event (conference), one of the many freebies I came home with was the Swirly Frames stamp set (page 137). I love this stamp set as it allows me to showcase other stamp images in a new & fun way. For this reason when I saw the green sample card pictured below I knew this is what I was going to CASE.


The sketch/layout of the green card could be used with so many different stamp sets, for my card I have used the Rooted in Nature stamp set.....


As you can see, CASEing is as simple as changing up the colours and the stamp set and voila!, you get your own unique design! There is a few of us crew members that have chosen to CASE this card and as you will see, they are same-same but different! Why not give CASEing a go this week and join in on our challenge? For more details click the below graphic.....


Some inside love!

  • Stamps - Rooted in Nature & Swirly Frames
  • Cardstock & Inks - Highland Heather & Blackberry Bliss
  • Dies - Layering Squares Framelits
Thank you so much for stopping by, now it is time for you to hop on over to the very talented Mel Pagano, just click the graphic below to jump on over & see what creative goodness that Mel has in store for you this week.....


Inky hugs!
Megan xx







5 comments:

  1. This card looks totally fabulous with rooted in nature!! Great card and awesome case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great how we can use the same inspiration but come up with totally different looking cards! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same-same but different lol. Great minds think alike. I love your choice of colours and stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Megan and your colours look stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Megan! Can you believe I haven't had a chance to get my Swirly Frames inky yet! When I see pretty cards like yours I know I need to fix that ASAP! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete