Sunday 1 October 2017

Happy 18th Sam! - CI18 & GDP106

This week we celebrated with one of my daughter's best friends, her 18th Birthday. It was a wonderful celebration and really reminded me that next year is a year of so many different possibilities for my daughter and her friends as they leave school and embark on the next part of their lives. If all goes to plan my daughter will be leaving home and studying in another state! Yep, still processing that....

Anyway I wanted to make a really special card for Sam and when I saw the colour palette from the Colour INKspiration challenge I knew it would be perfect.

 Next step was to figure out what layout to do for the card and Global Design Project came to the rescue with this sketch. For more information on the challenges click on the respective pictures to be taken to their sites.

Now I had better show you the card!


I used the Number of Years Stamp Set and matching thinlits to personalise the front with the number 18. The DSP is from the Whole Lot of Lovely range. I love the Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder, it's great for lots of occasions and add some great texture.


The inside and envelope was personalised with Letters for You. You can't get anything more special than something personalised for you! I can make personalised cards to order for you too! If you would like a card for a special someone contact me and let me know, it doesn't necessarily have to be with their name on it, it can be any theme from baby to kids, male & female, special occasions or maybe just some thank you cards to have on hand.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Cheers Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment