Sunday 17 September 2017

CASEing the Catty 146 - Season of Glitz



Well hello Sunday, is it just me or do these weeks just seem to fly by?! You have either started with me or hopped on over from Rose's blog and this week you will be hopping along with us as we CASE the Season of Glitz section of the holiday catalogue, pages 20 - 27.


I received my Painted Harvest stamp set this week so I was itching to use it. It.is.so.beautiful! I love it! It is a two step stamp set and this gives the images so much depth. For the flowers bottom layers I used Flirty Flamingo and for the top layer I used Melon Mambo.  The middles were Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry and the leaves were Lemon Lime Twist and Old Olive



This is the card I CASEd.....


And here it is in portrait......


As always a little bit of love on the inside and envelope goes a long way!


We would love it if you played along! Just have a flick through the Holiday Catalogue pages 20 - 27, and whatever catches your eye - CASE. It might be the layout, like I did or maybe the colour palette or even just the stamp set itself, the main thing is, you are getting out those supplies and using them! Just click the banner below to go to our Facebook page for more info.



Thank you for stopping by today, it is now time for you to hop on over to Julia's blog, she has an elegant creation waiting for you, just click the banner below!


8 comments:

  1. Love these cards Megan. Great colour combinations too, really set them off. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Megan. I know how you feel about loving this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Megan. My stamp set arrived on Friday and I can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great CASE Megan, love the sentiment stitched on - I hadn't seen that detail. So much inspiration in those Catalogues when you study them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so so stunningly beautiful. I love the colours youve chosen and I love the layout you've cased. Brilliant. Thankyou so much for your great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan, I love your colour combination for the Painted Harvest Sunflowers! Love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it this a great stamp set! Love your take on this card.

    ReplyDelete