Monday 11 September 2017

WWYS #133 - Magical Mermaid



Hello! It's me again! I've been busy this week, lots of cards to be made!!

It's my pleasure to be the Guest Designer for the What Will You Stamp Challenge Blog this week, each week they pick a stamp set to feature and for this week it is the beautiful Magical Mermaid stamp set.



I had so much fun making this card! There is two layers of watercolour background, I just kept adding layers, drying it and then adding another layer until I was happy with the result. Sometimes you just have to have faith in the process and be patient, at stages I was thinking, Yuk! Don't like that, but if you keep going and build the layers up, viola!

Some inside love!

To see what all the Design Crew have created for you click the graphic below, if you don't already own this stamp set, my prediction is it will be on your next shopping list.


Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers Megan xx


Product List

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Megan. So glad you were able to join us as the Guest Designer on the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The distressing on this card really makes it special—absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all kinds of gorgeousness Megan. That background is absolutely to die for! Congrats on being our guest designer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWOWOWOW! Megan this card is awesome. So much detail and depth. So happy you could join us as a guest designer, I am totally inspired.

    ReplyDelete