Saturday 9 June 2018

Colour INKspiration #34


Hello lovelies!

Just stopping by quickly to share with you my entry for the Colour INKspiration Challenge. I am sorry it is a quick post but I'm working again this weekend and I just got home to find out hubbie is taking me out for dinner! Yeah date night! You understand right?! Got to seize the opportunity when it presents!

This is the colour palette for this challenge......


I decided to pull out the new Pick a Pennant Stamp set and create a long narrow card. Pick a Pennant has coordinating thinlit dies, that makes this stamp set even more versatile. I've not got the dies yet, so have just stamped the images straight onto my matt.


I've used the white tulle polka dot ribbon and coloured it with my Calypso Coral Stampin' Blend to create my own colour coordinated ribbon. The sentiment is from Fairy Celebration.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I've got to fly and get ready!

Cheers Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment