Sunday 20 May 2018

Lovely Floral Embossing Folder


We really need to stop meeting this way! I know, I'm back again for the second time tonight but when you are on a run you just got to keep going with it. Seriously though, let's not stop meeting this way 😉.

I had an absolute blast the other day with my Lovely Floral Embossing Folder, I just kept grabbing all different types and colours of papers and ran them through the Big Shot using all sorts of different techniques. I ended up with seven different versions.


Please excuse the quality of the above photo, it is night time now and I realised it would be good to share with you the other versions but the lighting now stinks! As you can see some I coloured after with a dauber, some I inked the Embossing Folder up on the debossed side and embossed side and some I used Versamark Ink and then heat embossed with Embossing Powder. It was SO much fun, experimenting!

Anyway, I then ended up with all these great images and needed a sketch/card design that I could use them with and whip up a whole lot of cards! Thankfully for me I came across Freshly Made Sketches sketch of the week and it was perfect for all my embossed pieces.

Click the image above for more info on the challenge!

Now, I haven't had time to turn all the pieces into cards (I had to work this weekend 😏) but I did get time to turn my favourite experiment into a card.


For this one, I simply embossed Whisper White Card Stock with the Lovely Floral Embossing Folder and then ran my Versamark Ink pad very lightly over the embossed image and sprinkled with Silver Embossing Powder and heat set. The DSP is from the Share What You Love Speciality Designer Series Paper and the sentiment is from Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set.

The Detailed Trio Punch gives the inside some interest!

Once again, thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Until we meet again!

Cheers Megan xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is fabulous! I love the effect you've created and the colours you've combined. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete