Sunday 27 August 2017

CTC#143 - Artistic Expression



Hello everyone! I hope you are having a lovely weekend. If you came from Monique's blog, thank you for hopping on to my blog. We are a group of demonstrators that love to take inspiration from Stampin' Up's! amazing catalogues and once a week choose a section to CASE (Copy & Selectively Edit). Every catalogue has a huge amount of projects to use as a jumping off point for your own creation. This week we are covering the Artistic Expression section pages 132 -181. 



It is a huge section so it was really hard to narrow down what I wanted to case, but I ended up being drawn to this card on page 134.



I love the soft muted background and how the butterfly die extends out from the confines of the matt. 



For my CASE  I used the Postscript background stamp inked up and then spritzed lightly with water before stamping onto a crumb cake watercolour wash. My large Butterfly thinlit is a piece of vellum firstly embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder before die cutting it. 


Some inside love!

After you have hopped around to each of the Design Crew blogs, why don't you join in on our challenge? Just click the badge below.



To continue on to Fi's blog and see some sweet colouring, click the badge below.



Thank you for stopping by!

Cheers Megan xx


Product List

5 comments:

  1. Awesome CASE, and so many gorgeous details - I love the colours you've used, I think they are so elegant and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Megan and great layout. I hadn't noticed this one, so must take another look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Megan, I love the foil acetate behind your butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snap! lovely Card Megan, that postscript stamp looks fabulous with the misting. I was unsure about how much I really wanted this stamp but thanks to you I'm now really glad I've ordered it! Your double layer butterfly is perfect. and I love all the little bees behind ! Beautiful colours too. Makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many beautiful details and the gold additions really add that special touch!

    ReplyDelete