Friday 28 April 2017

Sprinkles of Life Basket for CI07

Hello everyone!

Just a quick post to share a sweet card I made for the Colour INKspiration challenge #07. I'm a bit late posting this as the challenge is finished and we are onto our next colour palette challenge,but thought I would still share my card!  I used the Sprinkles of Life stamp set, which I was shocked to realise that I had never made up the basket before! Now, that doesn't mean I have too many stamp sets!! It just means that Stampin' Up has such versatile stamp sets and that the possibilities are endless. Well that is my excuse and I'm sticking to it.


The Sprinkles of Life stamp set is cute as and as I said versatile, as it can be made into a basket, tree, cupcake, icecream, cloud etc. It also coordinates with the Tree Builder Punch so cutting out is a breeze!

Above you can see the colour palette that we were to use, so pretty! 


For my watercolouring I just scribbled the markers onto a clear block and then picked up the colour with my Aquapainter.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers Megan xx

Product List (just click on any product to be taken directly to my shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment