Monday 20 February 2017

Swim Your Own Direction - Colour INKspiration #03



Hello lovelies! I hope Tuesday Eve wasn't too harsh for you. My card today is for the Colour INKspiration Challenge #03. In this challenge you need to use all the colours set by the design team. Here is the colour swatch.


No automatic alt text available.

Such a lovely combo that even without the image would definitely say "beachy" to me but alas I thought no beachy type stamps in my stash! Then I spotted the goldfish in the Jar of Love stamp set & wondered will it look goldfishy in Peakaboo Peach and yes indeedy it did.


I'm really happy with how my card turned out, the teeny tiny pearls from the Pearl Basic Jewels made perfect air bubbles and the Letter Labeler stamp set is awesome for when you want to make your own sentiment!


The inside of my card got a little bit of love too!

I hope the rest of your week is awesome and if you would like to see the other entries and what the design team came up with you can click HERE!

Until next time!
Cheers Megan

1 comment: