Saturday 28 January 2017

Wish Big - CTC112

I love challenges! They get me doing something I may not have attempted or thought of before and of course they get me creating, not that you need to hold a gun to my head on that one!

This week I decided to try the CASEing the Catty Challenge. In this challenge you use our amazing catalogue for inspiration. The catalogues are filled with beautiful creations showcasing all the fabulous products. For those of you that don't know Stampin' Up speak, CASEing stands for copy and selectively edit. In other words, find a picture that speaks to you or maybe a little element from one project and a little something else from another, put your spin on it (edit) and voila you have your own amazing creation!

Here is my card......





This week the challenge was from the Cupcakes and Carousels section pages 8 - 13. I've taken inspiration from the card on page 13 right in the middle with the little silver banners.


I've used the Birthday Bright Stamp Set, it has some beautiful fonts and cute garlands and balloons. The paper is from the Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack and for the cute little flags I have used the coordinating Playful Palette Designer Washi Tape, you can never have too much washi tape! I've found myself using washi tape to decorate the insides of my cards, so quick and easy but super effective.

Anyway, time for me to go, the washing machine just sung to me, eek I hate that tune! It means I have to bypass my craft room and go hang out the washing. I know what I would rather do!

You can check out the CASEing the Catty Crew HERE! You don't have to blog to participate you can just add to the Facebook Album and join in on the fun.

Over and out!
Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment