Sunday 2 September 2018

All is Bright - CTC194


 

Happy Sunday everyone and Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there! This week at CASEing the Catty we are CASEing from the brand new Holiday Catalogue. So many great goodies within it's pages, my wish list grew exponentially, I bet yours will too! The section we are covering this week is.....


I decided to CASE this card.......


That is, the one that the person is holding in the picture. For my version I changed the colour palette and stepped it up a bit.


To "step it up", I've added sequin trim and rhinestones, I've dry embossed the banner with the sequins folder and embossed the stamped images on the purple piece with silver embossing powder. My colour palette was a bit not traditional Christmas colours and I went with Lemon Lime Twist, Gorgeous Grape and Bermuda Bay.

If you would like to play along with our challenge and to get more details click the graphic below...


Make sure you keep hopping along and see all that the crew have to show you, next stop is the very talented Elizabeth Gross, just click the graphic below to hop on over.....


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!

Inky hugs,
Megan xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow, these non traditional colours look totally amazing!! Love the sequin embossing folder and all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these colours Megan, what a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CASE Megan, I'm loving these non-traditional Christmas colours and loving all that Bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Megan and your colours looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your version of the original, your colour combo is so unusual but works really well and makes this such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours, it looks amazing

    ReplyDelete