Sunday 12 November 2017

CTC154 - Case a Colouring Project - Both Catalogues



Hello everyone! Welcome to the CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop. As this goes to air, I will have just got back from the Gold Coast with my stampin' buddies, having attended Stampin' Up!'s OnStage event (like a conference). It's going to be so much fun, essentially a girl's weekend away doing what we love! We will have just seen all the new goodies about to come out in the new Occasions Catalogue, can't wait.

This week the CTC Crew are CASEing a colouring project, yeah! I love colouring, there is something meditative about it, being completely absorbed in something. I have CASEd the below card. I liked how you used your stamps to create your own background.



As you can see I have stuck to the layout very closely, just swapping out images and colours. I coloured this image with my Stampin' Write markers and a blender pen. Just scribbling a bit of the ink from the marker onto one of my acrylic blocks and then picking up the colour with my blender pen.

We would love it if you played along this week, just have a flick through the Catty and find a coloured project that takes your interest and put your spin on it. Click the graphic below for more info.


Thank you for stopping by today, please keep hopping around and checking out what the rest of the crew have made for you viewing pleasure! Next stop is the talented Elizabeth Gross, just click below to see her gorgeous creation.


Cheers Megan xx

4 comments:

  1. Another one! Haven't made it all the way around the blog yet, but including my card, yours is the third. You can't have enough animal pyramids though can you? The watercolouring gives yet another look to this cute project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and fun! The watercoloured words is a really cool touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamp set to used Megan. I love this card and love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring!! I love the colours that you have used.

    ReplyDelete