Tuesday 31 October 2017

CI20 - Channeling Pop Art!

Good morning everyone! I hope your week has started out to be a good one.

Today I am sharing an entry I have done for the Colour INKspiration challenge.

This was the brief.....


I was a bit stumped at first, what on earth was I going to create? Clutching my four paper swatches I gazed at my ever increasing stamp collection until my eyes rested upon Watts of Occasions and let's just say a light bulb went off! (hee hee, sorry I had to!)


A bit pop art-ish don't you think? The light bulbs are embossed with copper embossing powder and the rest was just simply cutting the four rectangles to the perfect size. I played with putting a sentiment on the front but it just ruined it so I popped it on the inside.


Thank you for popping by today, why don't you have a go at the Colour INKspiration Challenge too, you don't need a blog, just a Facebook account. Click HERE to go to their page.

Cheers Megan xx

1 comment:

  1. Definitely pop artish. I love this Megan. Such a great use of the colours with the perfect stamp set. Thanks for joining us at Colour INKspiration.

    ReplyDelete