Sunday 20 August 2017

Colour INKspiration #15 & TGIFC#121

Hello everyone!

Just stopping by quickly to share a couple of other cards that I managed to do for some challenges this week. The first is for the Colour INKspiration Challenge, it's a fortnightly colour challenge and is a Facebook based challenge, so great for people who don't blog (click on the image below to go to the FB page).

This is the colour palette for this round.



I have used the Climbing Orchid stamp set and instead of inking it up with the ink pads have directly coloured with my markers. Just before stamping I have spritzed the stamp with water to give it a painterly watercolour effect. I also went in with my aqua painter to pull some of the colour out.

The other card I have completed is for the TGIF Challenge, this week they have a theme...


For more details or to play along yourself just click on the badge above.


I had so much fun making this card. Firstly making a wishy washy watercolour background, secondly using the embossing paste with the cloud mask and then finally colouring in one of my favourite stamp sets in the annual catalogue This Little Piggy. I thought the sentiment was very apt for the girlie theme!

Well that's it for me. I've just finished a weekend shift at work and I can hear a bubble bath calling my name!

Cheers Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment