Friday 3 March 2017

Colour INKspiration #04 - Special Reason


Hello everyone! Thank you for stopping by today. I am sharing a card today that I made for the Colour INKspiration Page. I don't think I would've put these colours in a composition in the near future and that is what I love most about this challenge!

My card uses the Special Reason bundle that is really becoming one of my firm favourites. I also love the Delicate Details set for when you need a little bit of lace! Here I have used it to ground my flowers.


I must apologise for the quality of the photos today. My phone is away getting fixed after it decided to just go on strike and have a black screen.  With the Colour INKspiration Challenge you are able to add neutrals to the palette, for this card I've added black & silver.

Thank you for stopping by today if you would like to see the other entries or participate yourself click HERE.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment